Cheat and Cheat and Cheat

Discussions for the Franco Harris Football League.

Moderator: max_fischer

hammy2017

Re: Cheat and Cheat and Cheat

Post by hammy2017 »

So? At least it makes more sense. Look at my QB, my RB, etc. I have the 6th ranked QB skills-wise in the league. I have the 1st ranked RB stats-wise in the league. Plus, how often do I score 14 in a quarter? Especially compared to other teams. It makes a lot more sense for my team to do that to you than visa versa when you consider the fact that your run defense isn't very good and I'm running a lot with the best RB in the league.
max_fischer

Post by max_fischer »

hammy2017 wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 2:03 pm So? At least it makes more sense. Look at my QB, my RB, etc. I have the 6th ranked QB skills-wise in the league. I have the 1st ranked RB stats-wise in the league. Plus, how often do I score 14 in a quarter? Especially compared to other teams. It makes a lot more sense for my team to do that to you than visa versa when you consider the fact that your run defense isn't very good and I'm running a lot with the best RB in the league.
But you have BY FAR the worst run-blocking offensive line in the league! You have NINE active offensive linemen and NOT ONE has a red-letter grade in run blocking. How can you expect to gain a single yard rushing when you have the league's worst line blocking for you? You should be grateful when you don't lose yardage on every rushing play.

Why do you demand that success be given to you as a tribute? Why don't you actually try to build a competitive roster instead of wildly accusing vast conspiracies of "cheating" you when you clearly lack a basic understanding of the game?
max_fischer

Post by max_fischer »

AND your #1 RB has a B grade in agility. How is that stone statue averaging SIX yards a carry behind that crappy line? And with those numbers being generated you have the nerve to complain that YOU are being cheated when you don't win every game???
hammy2017

Post by hammy2017 »

A-/B quarterback dude, that's all I gotta say. You should be getting your butt handed to you right now but you will win because of the cheating. I wouldn't whine either if I was you if I got handed a game with a QB that would be crap even on the waiver wire.

I don't have the worst run blocking line in the league. Not even close. You clearly don't understand the basics of the game because there's more to run blocking than run blocking skill. Most important skill on an offensive lineman is the STR. I have three 'A' STR linemen, one 'A+' STR linemen, and an 'A-' STR lineman. I also have an 'A-' run blocking FB to help.

I don't demand anything be given to me, I demand it NOT be given to the other teams when they play against me. I just want a fair chance of winning, that's all. Something I'm not getting.

I actually have built a competitive roster. That's part of the problem. I'm getting cheated so bad it doesn't matter. Look where this team was when I took it over as far as talent, especially on defense. Look at it now. Should be more than good enough to stop an A-/B quarterback. Unless it's getting cheated of course.

By the way, how many championships have you won? I mean since you're going to question my understanding of the game. I've won multiple Sim Bowls(I've actually lost count), under this name and another one I played under when football first went live. So yeah, I know what I'm doing and how the game should perform and behave if it's being fair.
Edwardoh

Post by Edwardoh »

Wow, wow, wow cheating sim??.....my experiences with Sims for the last 25 years or so is its a number crunching machine, random and unlikely outcomes and results are frustrating but common. Otherwise why even do the game play? Just add up the attributes and hand over the cup to the highest OV.

Anyway expect the best but prepare for the worst, the SIM gods are unpredictable.
Cueball899

Post by Cueball899 »

hammy2017 wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 9:26 am It's not settings, it's cheating. It goes WAY beyond just the play calls that I DON't have in my strategy. Play in my shoes for a season then you will see.

By the way, another one of TN's patented 14 point 1st quarters today. Funny the way that happens so often. Right, no cheating.
Play in your shoes, you don't think we all have been there, cause we all have. We just know that admin isn't cheating.

Let me ask, why would admin single you out and only you? What does admin gain from cheating you.

Don't you know the CIA uses this site to spy on you.
max_fischer

Post by max_fischer »

hammy2017 wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 3:00 pm
By the way, how many championships have you won? I mean since you're going to question my understanding of the game. I've won multiple Sim Bowls(I've actually lost count), under this name and another one I played under when football first went live. So yeah, I know what I'm doing and how the game should perform and behave if it's being fair.
Thank you for the win, Admin. We really showed this piece of trash what's what! I really appreciate your tweaking the code to help me post 41 points on this turd of a team.

I have submitted the payment you requested in bitcoin to the PayPal address you sent me, Admin. I am also grateful that you are granting me membership in the Illuminati, whom I have always longed to join. I am very impressed by what you told me about them faking the moon landing! That is no surprise to me, of course.

Admin, I believe you told me that I could post this message securely and nobody but Admin would be able to see it? I sure hope that that method of secrecy works. Could you imagine the repercussions if this message were to be published? Ha ha! Oh well, we'll never have to worry about our little conspiracy being revealed, will we, Admin?

See you at the Sasquatch conference this summer in Saskatchewan, Admin!
Cueball899

Post by Cueball899 »

hammy2017 wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 3:00 pm

Hammy you said under another name when the game first went live. You sound alot like JB who always accused admin of cheating.
Cueball899

Post by Cueball899 »

You are JB, JB also had a team called Nashville Bandits, that is Orlando Flippers now.

You still complaining how admin is cheating. How many years now, come on. file a lawsuit then. Get real. This crap keeps up, I'm out. Commish please remove this joker before he sucks everyones enjoyment out like he did in the past.
hammy2017

Post by hammy2017 »

It's a miracle! I thought the 14 points in the 1st quarter was bad. Nope. The AI still had even worse cheating in it's pocket. With a A-/B quarterback no less. He shouldn't have even been able to complete a pass, let alone what he did. Of course the turnovers helped a lot, how convenient. Simply amazing. You should be real proud of that crap.
We just know that admin isn't cheating.
How do you know?
Let me ask, why would admin single you out and only you? What does admin gain from cheating you.
He doesn't like people that are critical of his sim even if it's the truth or if it helps with getting changes made that improve it, which pretty much never happen anymore. This game is such a mess and nothing gets done about it. So many things need overhauled, re-nerfed, adjusted, and upgraded it's not even funny.
You are JB, JB also had a team called Nashville Bandits, that is Orlando Flippers now.

You still complaining how admin is cheating. How many years now, come on. file a lawsuit then. Get real.

Wow, talk about conspiracy theories. I must be JB because of that. Hell, I'm probably D.B. Cooper too! It's only one letter off! Call the FBI! Hahaha.
This crap keeps up, I'm out. Commish please remove this joker before he sucks everyones enjoyment out like he did in the past.
Oh no, my enjoyment has been sucked out because of what someone says on a message board! If you don't believe what I'm saying then why would it suck any enjoyment out? It should only do that if you're worried it might be true. So ridiculous.

Don't worry you're pretty little non-cheated head. I'm out anyway. Tired of the one-sided bullsh*t that's going on. Put my team up for sale.

Return to “Franco Harris Football League”