Settings

Discussions for the Franco Harris Football League.

Moderator: max_fischer

Cueball899

Settings

Post by Cueball899 »

With 15 seconds left in game, no timeouts and 19 yards to goal. My team calls a pass play, Las Vegas calls a blitz and we get sacked. Game over I lose.

Now, why didn't we kick a field goal with no timeouts and 15 seconds left, would have been a chip shot for my kicker. I suppose the admin cheated me. LOL LOL LOL LOL..........

Nope, Admin didn't cheat me. Kicking setting/last second field goals; () means blank, were I input number.

At the end of the game, on any down, if tied or behind by 3 or less, with less than (15)seconds remaining and no time outs remaining (or
(10) or fewer seconds with timeouts remaining), and within (35) yards of the goal line and the estimated chance of making a field goal is at least (60%), attempt a field goal.

Did I read that. With less then 15 seconds. There was 15 seconds on the clock, so we called the right play. If there would have been 14 seconds on clock we would have kicked a field goal.
montywop

Re: Settings

Post by montywop »

This sort of thing has gotten me before and certainly will again.
FHFL New Orleans REBELS
1450 913 5
61x DC
31x WC
7x CC
4x SB

MAFL Chicago CORRUPTION
1100 569 1
63x DC
16x WC
18x CC
7x SB
hammy2017

Post by hammy2017 »

It's not always settings unless you're just stupid. LOL LOL LOL LOL.......
Cueball899

Post by Cueball899 »

Stupid, Huh. I'm the one who things a game is cheating me. I'm the one who thinks admin is watching my games and personally changing the outcome. How is it written in the code to cheat you. How does he go about his day, sick, recovering from serious health problems but takes the time out to f*** you. How, How, HOW. Yes, I'm the one who is stupid.

Return to “Franco Harris Football League”