Congrats TN

Discussions for the Franco Harris Football League.

Moderator: max_fischer

hammy2017

Congrats TN

Post by hammy2017 »

I love the way TN's owner keeps logging on right when the quarter plays to check to see if he's getting cheated for or not. Don't worry, it's cheating for you as usual. In fact, you just had one of your patented 14 point quarters yet again. It's not even calling the plays I have in my strategy at the percentages it should. Strange the way that works.
Cueball899

Re: Congrats TN

Post by Cueball899 »

You also had a 14 point quarter.

This season you have had 2- 21 pt quarters, 1 - 17 pt quarter, 1 -22 pt quarter, 7 - 14 pt quarters, 4 - 10 pt quarters.
Wow, so you complain some else got a 14 pt quarter.

It's funny I keep challenging you and showing you proof against you being cheating and you can't respond. Other then I'm being cheated.

Now we can't even check are scores every quarter.
Edwardoh

Post by Edwardoh »

He's just embarrassing himself, let him continue his paranoid delusion, I'm starting to feel sorry for him. What must a day in real life be like?? "That guy cut me off! It was planned days ago by a diabolical group out to get me! Just me!!"

Lmao!!!
Cueball899

Post by Cueball899 »

I'm going to continue to attack every one of his post with facts.

First, the game can't cheat, it's not written in the code and it can't make it's on code.

Second, and most of all. Chris, our admin is a good guy and yes this game is so far outdated that I have debated quitting many times. I continue to stay in hopes that some day will get to were the game should be. But admin is going through some serious heath problems and has had several surgeries.

So the only way to cheat him is admin is doing it himself every day. The guy is trying to get his health in order and all JB can think about is how admin sits there recovering, cheating him. Seriously, get real.

How do I know, I just do. I've shown facts as to that.

Return to “Franco Harris Football League”