League Enhancement Possibility

Discussions for the Franco Harris Football League.

Moderator: max_fischer

Royals85

League Enhancement Possibility

Post by Royals85 »

Can someone do a Offense, Defense, Special Team's weekly awards? Can we set up some End Of The Year awards? Like Coach, Offense, Defense, Player. We can have 4 players nominated we all vote in a specified time frame, Commissioner announces winners? Just some ideas to enhance our league
luminafire

Re: League Enhancement Possibility

Post by luminafire »

I used to do all of this but it doesn't feel like it's worth it like it used to be when we were all really active on the forums. It takes a lot of work to look through all of the games and most of the league barely visits the forums. Also, I don't have Internet at home and mostly play this game via my mobile phone which would make it even more of a pain to gather all the data necessary to make it work.

Also, having my massive Hall of Fame washed away by the hack really killed my spirit for doing all of that work.
#3 Eric "The Red" Elric
#7 Nolan Creed
#10 Hideki Nakamura
#1 John Walker
#13 Francis Locke*
#3 Emory Elric*
#4 Jean-Luc Picard*
#5 Lynn Nydall
#12 Kyle Vesuvius*
#19 Maximilian Algernon
#6 Jim Ryan*

41x DC
10x CC
5x SB (*)
3x COTY
Cueball899

Post by Cueball899 »

luminafire wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:19 pm I used to do all of this but it doesn't feel like it's worth it like it used to be when we were all really active on the forums. It takes a lot of work to look through all of the games and most of the league barely visits the forums. Also, I don't have Internet at home and mostly play this game via my mobile phone which would make it even more of a pain to gather all the data necessary to make it work.

Also, having my massive Hall of Fame washed away by the hack really killed my spirit for doing all of that work.
I agree with you. Nobody is active on forums these days and to lose all the threads, awards, Hall of Fame, tips, and other helpful advice sucks. A lot of hard work went into your threads and a lot of others.

It just comes down to not enough active owners in the forums. Plus, the game needs a complete overhaul. That would bring more owners in or back. I understand Admin's health is not great and I pray for his better health but the game needs updating to renew interest. I just wish I new how to code, I would help out if I did.
Royals85

Post by Royals85 »

that's a shame would make the league nicer more fun Maybe we can something small?

Return to “Franco Harris Football League”