Tell me how

Discussions for the Franco Harris Football League.

Moderator: max_fischer

Cueball899

Tell me how

Post by Cueball899 »

A, B rated QB with A- power and B accuracy can throw 5 long passes in a row and complete them. Not 5 consecutive, but a total of 6 completed long passes and 5 of them went without one incomplete in between. Passes that are at least 14 or more yards in the air. While my defense is in man or deep zone.

My A+ power, A accuracy hardly ever completes a long passes.
jenko5030

Re: Tell me how

Post by jenko5030 »

If you figure it out let me know.
sjpode

Post by sjpode »

I love this game, but sometimes it makes me wonder.
Seems like the more you think you understand about this game, the less you do.
There have got to be other dynamics that we don't know about to take into consideration.
The book of knowledge about this game is so long it bores me to read all of it.
Then the stuff that it applies to doesn't apply.

No late round draft picks, or UDFA's that turn into hall of famers.
Certainly have our Jamarcus Russell's, but where are the Baker Mayfields and Patrick Mahomes?
You know what I am saying?
Cueball899

Post by Cueball899 »

sjpode wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:41 pm
No late round draft picks, or UDFA's that turn into hall of famers.
Certainly have our Jamarcus Russell's, but where are the Baker Mayfields and Patrick Mahomes?
You know what I am saying?
There was one guy drafted in 1984 by Buffalo at the time, but who is now Philly. The player drafted was a QB named Tim Tebow, drafted in the 5th round at #154. I believe he started with B+ or A- throw power and B- throw accuracy. The QB should have been waived or a career bench player but Blackjack started him. His QB skill ratings never got that high and his career stats were not that great but this guy could make your defense look like a middle school team. Tim Tebow took his team to 6 Sim Bowls, winning 4 Sim Bowls and making everyone scratch their heads.

http://football.simdynasty.com/player.j ... ytab=stats
jenko5030

Post by jenko5030 »

While you're at it please explain how Chicago's offense suddenly became high powered enough to score 31 points against the top points allowed defense in the league.
Cueball899

Post by Cueball899 »

jenko5030 wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:06 pm While you're at it please explain how Chicago's offense suddenly became high powered enough to score 31 points against the top points allowed defense in the league.
Chicago has a good offense and can beat any team on any day when he has the right playbook. Plus he has a very strong offensive line with a good RB, and he used that to his advantage. He has had 2 short fields from and int and a fumble that he turned into TD's. Chicago was also able to put him self in a bunch of 3rd and shorts allowing him to be 9 of 13 on 3rd downs. No turnovers and 30 minutes of offense on the field.

Also, you had the second best defense based on points allowed before week 5 was played.

Any owner, can beat any owner on any day. Playbook, roster, strategy changes during the game, and of course luck.
jenko5030

Post by jenko5030 »

Chicago has a good offense and can beat any team on any day when he has the right playbook.
That supposedly good offense had averaged 15 points a game before today.
Also, you had the second best defense based on points allowed before week 5 was played.
Excuse me. Thanks for clearing that up. :roll:
Cueball899

Post by Cueball899 »

jenko5030 wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:44 pm
Chicago has a good offense and can beat any team on any day when he has the right playbook.
That supposedly good offense had averaged 15 points a game before today.
Excuse me. Thanks for clearing that up. :roll:
This is why it's not good for rookies to come into the league with loaded roster's winning everything without earning it before you have learned anything about the sim. As I said before defending champ, everyone is out to beat you and will plan better to make sure they give it there best effort.

How about congrats Chicago, well played game. Not this is bull and no way that owner should be able to beat me.

Chicago has also been playing for 50 seasons and has beaten all of us even when where having are best seasons. He has won just as many Sim Bowls as you and is very capable to win it all just needs to find the right playbook and use the correct strategy.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
jenko5030

Post by jenko5030 »

This is why it's not good for rookies to come into the league with loaded roster's winning everything without earning it before you have learned anything about the sim. As I said before defending champ, everyone is out to beat you and will plan better to make sure they give it there best effort.
According to you I'm never going to have 'earned it' so that statement doesn't mean much. Unless I start from scratch with totally new players you will never give me credit for anything. I'm just a blind squirrel that found a nut twice in a row. Got it.
How about congrats Chicago, well played game. Not this is bull and no way that owner should be able to beat me.
You mean the same way that you congratulated me after my Sim Bowl wins? Instead of you saying it was bull because my team was built with unfair trades.
A, B rated QB with A- power and B accuracy can throw 5 long passes in a row and complete them. Not 5 consecutive, but a total of 6 completed long passes and 5 of them went without one incomplete in between. Passes that are at least 14 or more yards in the air. While my defense is in man or deep zone.

My A+ power, A accuracy hardly ever completes a long passes.
Remember that? How about congrats Tennessee for completing those long passes? Instead of you saying it was bull and no way that should have happened. It's not like that QB completed those passes consecutively. Not only that but you won the game. What do you have to complain about?
jenko5030

Post by jenko5030 »

By the way, the only thing I found to be head scratching(and not necessarily bull) was the points scored by Chicago, not so much my team losing. Just to be clear.

Return to “Franco Harris Football League”