Well done, Boston

Discussions for the Bob Horner League.

Moderator: Hamilton2

Hamilton2

Well done, Boston

Post by Hamilton2 »

You've built a team that is perfectly matched to overcome mine and you have defeated us in back-to-back LCS's. Congrats on the AL Pennant! Good luck to you in the World Series.

I guess I will have to overcome your team as the Burr in my saddle for yet another year.
4EverGreen

Re: Well done, Boston

Post by 4EverGreen »

Hammy, thnx! I thought your very strong finish (when it counts - September) would carry you through the championship games and was surprised but happy to move on (again). I suspect we'll do this dance again!

Now I have to deal with SF and that stellar rotation.
tworoosters

Post by tworoosters »

Hamilton2 wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:23 am You've built a team that is perfectly matched to overcome mine and you have defeated us in back-to-back LCS's. Congrats on the AL Pennant! Good luck to you in the World Series.

I guess I will have to overcome your team as the Burr in my saddle for yet another year.
Love the historical reference :D
Hamilton2

Post by Hamilton2 »

tworoosters wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:38 pm
Hamilton2 wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:23 am You've built a team that is perfectly matched to overcome mine and you have defeated us in back-to-back LCS's. Congrats on the AL Pennant! Good luck to you in the World Series.

Love the historical reference :D
Thank you. Glad someone noticed! :)
BigMacAttack

Post by BigMacAttack »

My 13 year old daughter would have gotten it for sure :lol: - of course that's because she's currently obsessed with a certain musical about your personna :roll:

Return to “Bob Horner League”