2148 Playoffs

Discussions for the Bob Horner League.

Moderator: Hamilton2

lordlau1

2148 Playoffs

Post by lordlau1 »

Congrats to Texas for pulling through - GJ Hammy, Evergreen gave you a helluva fight.

Congrats LA and Atlanta - GJ Rooster and Spider.

I wish all well in the playoffs! Let the dance begin!

Ed
Hamilton2

Re: 2148 Playoffs

Post by Hamilton2 »

Good luck gentlemen! I'm excited to have another shot at things. This season was crazy. Entering the playoffs with good health (fingers crossed) for once. Good luck!
tworoosters

Post by tworoosters »

Congrats to all.

I have zero expectations for my team, we played the last 50 games at 25-25 and Atlanta owned us all year.

That said the playoffs are a crap shoot so we'll play them anyway and see what happens.
lordlau1

Post by lordlau1 »

Hamilton2 wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:55 pm Good luck gentlemen! I'm excited to have another shot at things. This season was crazy. Entering the playoffs with good health (fingers crossed) for once. Good luck!
I'm missing my C - he was an all-star when he went down. He's out until Oct 25.

Hammy - our season statistics are remarkably close. Pretty much within 3 spots in every major category except for errors. You just had some tough luck games and I got the luck streak. My hitting is 25% less than last year - very disappointing. This should be very interesting.
spiderrtp

Post by spiderrtp »

tworoosters wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:58 pm Congrats to all.

I have zero expectations for my team, we played the last 50 games at 25-25 and Atlanta owned us all year.

That said the playoffs are a crap shoot so we'll play them anyway and see what happens.
While I have won the series against LA, I did all my damage at home... what a dreadful road record for a playoff team I had... and I'll be playing out in LA. Not sure about my chances, but as you said, let the crap shoot begin and see where the chips fall.
lordlau1

Post by lordlau1 »

Congrats on a solid season, Hammy. Good luck in the off-season. You were a good opponent, as always.
Hamilton2

Post by Hamilton2 »

Thanks, Ed! I do not know what happened to my lineup this season. We scored the 2nd most runs in the league, but somehow always disappeared in big games. Maybe next year we will inexplicably be better somehow. Good luck in the big Series against LAN!
lordlau1

Post by lordlau1 »

Yeah - all 6 of our games were very low scoring. My lineup has not performed near what it did the last couple years; probably because they are aging. My pitching has been stellar, however.

Return to “Bob Horner League”