Message Board

Discussions for the Bob Horner League.

Moderator: Hamilton2

4EverGreen

Message Board

Post by 4EverGreen »

I just added a message to the "Why I Made The Deal" thread and it hasn't popped up to the top of our league message board on the Standings page. Not sure why???
tworoosters

Re: Message Board

Post by tworoosters »

It's the new message board, the listings below the standings stay static from when they were initiated. I sent a ticket to admin ages ago but no response.
Hamilton2

Post by Hamilton2 »

Yeah ... it is basically a "just the way it is" thing. Makes it awfully hard to monitor message board activity.

The good news is that unread message threads are displayed in a different color if you are looking at them on the message boards page (not the standings).

I'm working on a post entitled "25 under 25" that looks at players and scouting reports for up-and-comers in the BoHo. Hoping to have it up this evening!
tworoosters

Post by tworoosters »

Hamilton2 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:32 pm Yeah ... it is basically a "just the way it is" thing. Makes it awfully hard to monitor message board activity.

The good news is that unread message threads are displayed in a different color if you are looking at them on the message boards page (not the standings).

I'm working on a post entitled "25 under 25" that looks at players and scouting reports for up-and-comers in the BoHo. Hoping to have it up this evening!
Cool, major leaguers only or all prospects ?
Hamilton2

Post by Hamilton2 »

tworoosters wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:41 pm
Hamilton2 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:32 pm Yeah ... it is basically a "just the way it is" thing. Makes it awfully hard to monitor message board activity.

Cool, major leaguers only or all prospects ?
All prospects with a strong bias towards majors or near-majors ready players.
tworoosters

Post by tworoosters »

The other drawback to this board is the links don't open in a new window. With the old board you could link to the players in a trade advise thread and still keep the trade link open, now you can't.
Hamilton2

Post by Hamilton2 »

tworoosters wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:08 pm The other drawback to this board is the links don't open in a new window. With the old board you could link to the players in a trade advise thread and still keep the trade link open, now you can't.
If you are using a Windows computer, you can hold the CTRL key when you click the link and it will open in a new window. At least ... mine does on both Google Chrome and Windows Edge browsers.

It is a pain in the butt; however, it can be done.
tworoosters

Post by tworoosters »

yeah there is a Mac workaround as well but I always forget and it's an unnecessary pain

Return to “Bob Horner League”