Pops Open for Business

Discussions for the Bob Horner League.

Moderator: Hamilton2

4EverGreen

Pops Open for Business

Post by 4EverGreen »

Ok, I have to admit I've clearly over-estimated the talent on my team. I truly expected to be competitive by this year (actually last year) and here I sit as still one of the worst teams in the league. I realize it's only 18 games in and that I once again have a number of starters underperforming but I also have a roster stacked with a number of 29/31 year olds who make up my core who should now be at peak performance and if they can only deliver a .333 winning % (after last year's sterling .389) then I probably need to "get off the pot" before they approach declines and I have to rebuild a rebuild. I mean, how much worse can the Pops perform???

SO...every position player on my major league roster can be had for the right price. I will say that my red letter, pre-decline players will command two pieces, ideally young players whose progression I can somewhat accurately project (BTW, my A overall guy - Bunky Hollins would be really expensive) but I am open to all dialogue, ideas and hopefully offers. This is a "plug and play" opportunity...if you need a piece or two to make the jump up the standings I probably have it (and all of the main guys are at least 3 - 4 years from declines). This is NOT a fire sale - I am looking for solid value in return for moving these guys. But no position player is untouchable.

Here's the Pop's Depth Chart. As always operators are standing by (and I'm hoping to pay some overtime this time around).

Cheers - Pops Mgmt

Return to “Bob Horner League”