Brooklyn seeking bat(s) this off season

Discussions for the Bob Horner League.

Moderator: Hamilton2

BigMacAttack

Brooklyn seeking bat(s) this off season

Post by BigMacAttack »

Brooklyn management is interested in adding a bat or possibly 2 this off season as we have a couple of guys starting their downward years.

My preference for guys aged 25-30 to stay in line with my pitching staff's window but will consider older guys closer to decline as well, I just won't pay as much for them :)

As far as positional needs go that is not that important as I can shuffle some guys around but 1B and OF would be preferred. A back up catcher would be great too.

I have mostly draft picks to trade but would also consider moving anyone in my minors if anyone is of interest. Players on my roster could be available depending on the deal.
BigMacAttack

Re: Brooklyn seeking bat(s) this off season

Post by BigMacAttack »

So I made 1 deal to add a bat that I think will play well for my team but would still be interested in another bat and some catching depth.

Also with Elmer Darr adding some endurance and hitting B- endurance it leaves me with 8 starting pitchers - If anyone is interested in adding some I'm wiling to consider trading 1 or 2 of them. I'd want to get a reliever of similar age and ability plus draft picks, prospects and/or bats in return

Return to “Bob Horner League”