Lost Season

Discussions for the Bob Horner League.

Moderator: Hamilton2

spiderrtp

Lost Season

Post by spiderrtp »

I knew this season wouldn't be good... but I expected better than last season out of these guys... with improvements I added a couple of more A- rated pitchers (granted they are velocity heavy, but still expected better). The hitting has been horrible. I have 2 starters that I've had to bench because they should be major contributors but 1 is hitting .144 and the other recently went up to .206. I absolutely hate getting hit with the penalty (this will be my first time) but I don't know what else to do with this team.
tworoosters

Re: Lost Season

Post by tworoosters »

Big win in game #162 to avoid the 10 spot, could it be a sign ?
spiderrtp

Post by spiderrtp »

I had actually given up hope that we were going to get 50... I felt it would be fitting of the season to end up at 49... lol I'll take it though and see what the lottery can do for me. Hopefully next season is better.
Hamilton2

Post by Hamilton2 »

spiderrtp wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:05 pm I had actually given up hope that we were going to get 50... I felt it would be fitting of the season to end up at 49... lol I'll take it though and see what the lottery can do for me. Hopefully next season is better.
The lottery was quite kind. Without that last game being won, you would have been at #12 instead of #7 in the pre-draft order. Washington would be drafting 2nd instead of 8th in the upcoming draft, and multiple other things would have been shuffled as well, including Philly, whom you beat in game 162. They are drafting 10th now instead of 9th.

What fun!

Return to “Bob Horner League”