I'm looking to upgrade my bullpen

Discussions for the Bob Horner League.

Moderator: Hamilton2

4EverGreen

I'm looking to upgrade my bullpen

Post by 4EverGreen »

Anyone who has established, veteran (pre-decline) pitchers they are looking to move please let me know.

Ideal profile - overall red letter with red letter control, C health or better and solid stats (i.e., they have performed well). I have way too many 5+ ERA guys and it's killing me!

As always, operators ARE standing by :!: :!: :!:
4EverGreen

Re: I'm looking to upgrade my bullpen

Post by 4EverGreen »

A trade has been completed between the Brooklyn Bushwicks and the Boston Pops. The Boston Pops receive Elmer Darr from the Brooklyn Bushwicks in exchange for Vinnie Grimsley.

One down...might still want one more arm.
4EverGreen

Post by 4EverGreen »

Trade #1563117 has been completed between the Boston Pops and the Kansas City River Cats. The Kansas City River Cats receive Hy "Light" Lyle, Draft Pick - 2120 Round 2 (TOR) from the Boston Pops in exchange for Dan Spillner.

Addition #2 in place. Might be looking for one more arm.
4EverGreen

Post by 4EverGreen »

Trade #1563519 has been completed between the Boston Pops and the Detroit Space Goats. The Detroit Space Goats receive Fritz King, Doc "Redrum" Nicholson, Draft Pick - 2119 Round 1 (BOS) from the Boston Pops in exchange for Noru Azawa.

Deal #3 done. Pops trade office staff has been instructed to take the next couple of weeks off!

Return to “Bob Horner League”