What do you know

Discussions for the Bob Horner League.

Moderator: Hamilton2

spiderrtp

What do you know

Post by spiderrtp »

Apparently I had a great team and didn't know it... every member of the Silverbacks I've tried to demote has been claimed in less than 9 hours (and the only claimed people... but only 1 trade offer for any of them in the years I've been rebuilding (and that was today)...
4EverGreen

Re: What do you know

Post by 4EverGreen »

spiderrtp wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:33 pm Apparently I had a great team and didn't know it... every member of the Silverbacks I've tried to demote has been claimed in less than 9 hours (and the only claimed people... but only 1 trade offer for any of them in the years I've been rebuilding (and that was today)...
Happy to be the first!!! :D
BigMacAttack

Post by BigMacAttack »

everybody wants something for free. Maybe you can get some 4th round picks for some of them viewtopic.php?f=88&t=6201
:lol:
tworoosters

Post by tworoosters »

I took a look at Vance and might have made an offer if his improves hadn't been so brutal because I could use an upgrade in the middle infield but I think BigMac is right, lots of people are interested in free talent but not so interested if they have to give something up.
tworoosters

Post by tworoosters »

BigMacAttack wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:51 pm everybody wants something for free. Maybe you can get some 4th round picks for some of them viewtopic.php?f=88&t=6201
:lol:
I can no longer afford to give away 4th round picks

Return to “Bob Horner League”