San Diego

Discussions for the Billy Hamilton League.
husker48

San Diego

Post by husker48 »

I am running the San Diego franchise......... For now..... I asked Chris if I could run it for a while to feel out the league, I may be transferring over from the Mantle League..... There are a few owners over there that have some issues I don't agree with so I asked Chris if I could transfer......Since asking, all the hub bub in Mantle has settled a bit so I'm kinda caught in between
I'm treating this team as my own like as if I transferred so fire away with trade offers if you see something you like.....the reason I'm dragging my feet on the transfer is I went thru a total rebuild and now my team is turning the corner.... I'd hate to have to do that again, but I will

I've been on the site for many seasons/years..... Good Luck to all

Husker
mrtwolff

Re: San Diego

Post by mrtwolff »

Hey man, its great to have you over here testing the waters. Good luck and hope you decide to give us a shot!
meat1968

Post by meat1968 »

welcome
CT_Eagle

Post by CT_Eagle »

This is definitely a laid back league. I don't recall a single flare up since I have been here.

Welcome to the league and I hope you stick around.
Weaver

Post by Weaver »

I've been in this league since 1955 or so and it has always been very easy going with good people. Other than the fact that I almost NEVER win in this league, it has always been great.
:( :( :(
JTMoney

Post by JTMoney »

Its a good league over here some great owners I used to win man this rebuild has taken forever and I still dont have any pitching, will have some hitters though
postal99

Post by postal99 »

Welcome. Like “Weaver” i’ve Been here since the league started and I don’t ever win either. Good, laid back group we have here

Return to “Billy Hamilton League”