New York's GOAL

Discussions for the Billy Hamilton League.
JTMoney

New York's GOAL

Post by JTMoney »

Last year the Oppossun Nation had a goal to win 81 games and we achieved and surpassed by winning 84 games, our plan for this year is 90 wins but not sure we will have the pitching to get there but we will see, hopefully the offense can carry us to meet our goal
ratman44

Re: New York's GOAL

Post by ratman44 »

That is a good goal...it is all up to ABE. Arizona got a little better, I think Philadelphia got a little better, I would argue Cincy and Miami got slightly worse and Colorado is not the same team it was at the beginning of last year with all the trade they made. Your team should have gotten better with all the improves to your young line-up plus your top couple pitchers got better. The back of your rotation is pretty ugly though.
JTMoney

Post by JTMoney »

Got there will have to wait and see what improvements I get to set a goal for next year, Back of my rotation still not great but if Castro can improve I hope to go with 1. Stewart 2. Castro 3. Minor 4. Costa and (5)insert Mentor here or if Castro has decent mentoring I can go with anyone

Mantle will be coming up full time next year and Hopefully him and Minor will battle it out for ROY (You know a legit one)

Will update my Goals and may do the entire National League Predictions like I used to in the old days lol
ratman44

Post by ratman44 »

Taylor can help make the ROY a race. Both of those B+ are 75, so maybe ABE will be nice and flip one to A-.

http://simdynasty.com/player.jsp?id=124 ... rimps=imps
ratman44

Post by ratman44 »

Mantle is not a ROY candidate, I just realized he is over the AB and Roster limit for rookies.

Return to “Billy Hamilton League”