NL Prediction Thread

Discussions for the Billy Hamilton League.
JTMoney

NL Prediction Thread

Post by JTMoney »

1. Atlanta Architects (Still by Far the best team in NL Playoff frustrations aside they will finish 1st but the Gap is Narrowing look for Woodie Taylor to be big this year and Purnall be Purnall)
Owner: ratman44
--
---
---

2. New York Opossum Nation (they finished second last year and had a lot of improvement so why not predict second Mantle is a Beast and pitching should be more consistent with Darnold and JR improving )
Owner: JTMoney
---
---

3 Philadelphia Cubs (going with the pitching here a nice staff and plenty of Arms and the offense is just capable enough and improving with Metevier and Perez making up a potent infield middle)
Owner: mjlee555
---
---

4. Miami A Team ( A whole year of McCallister could catapult Miami to second but didnt make the difference last year that I thought it would we will see good all around team no real weaknesses could easily finish second and needs to as some age is creeping in)
Owner: mrtwolff
---
---

5. Milwaukee Fans (Has some pitching but can Barrett and Belk produce enough offense to move them up any
Owner: dunn_acolyte
---
---

6. Arizona Rattlers (Arizona has hope for the future with Solly Jones and Nagy but still no quality pitching in the major leagues results in a 6th place finish)
Owner: CT_Eagle
---
---

Colorado C-Sox (This team has some talent but trying to get Otto and Javier can help a contender who gets them is the question Pujols a nice selection in the draft)
Owner: Husker48
---
---

Cincinnati Raptors (total rebuild early stages what to look forward to is possible 1st round pick you can tell they believe it to be a long road with the young pitching prospect Hahn being selected)
Owner: Weaver
---
---
ratman44

Re: NL Prediction Thread

Post by ratman44 »

Should be a fun year.

I am curious to see what Pujols turns into. I have a A+/A vsR guy in another league that came in at 21 with D speed and hit 49 speed improves to get to B, and he is virtually a dog, never hit over .297 for a season although he consistently pops 25-30 HR in a league who has probably slightly worse pitching than this one.
JTMoney

Post by JTMoney »

Puljols is an interesting guy for sure ,,,,,,,,,,2 through 4 should be a dogfight just like last year
ratman44

Post by ratman44 »

I am sure ABE can manufacture a way for my team to lose to whoever finishes second.

Maranville is a true ace, but your team destroyed him both games in the playoffs. My line-up may not have the power, but vsR you face 13 of 16 possible red letters, of which 7 of the 8 guys have an A+. Stone is 99/78, Johnson is 97/80, Taylor is 99/80. I didn't track McCormack since I didn't draft him, but he is higher than Johnson on my contact listings and higher than Stone for power, so worst case he would be 97/78. Then you run into Sherman and Gilligan who both have 100 PvR.

I think the Philly team should be pretty good this year.
JTMoney

Post by JTMoney »

thought McCallister would have made the difference last year and was in on hum pretty strong but lost out but it didnt pan out that way...Philly will be good
Weaver

Post by Weaver »

I think the most important question is whether Cincinnati will go 0 - 162 !!!

Return to “Billy Hamilton League”