Real World Relationships

Discussions for the Vince Lombardi Football League.

Moderator: sjpode

ChuckMuncie

Real World Relationships

Post by ChuckMuncie »

The new rule instituted by Admin requiring same IP address owners to be transparent regarding real world relationships applies to Cleveland and Calgary. Especially in light of the behavior exhibited during their 9-26 matchup. Please abide by the rules. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Real World Relationships

Post by Admin »

Rampage53 and Ironmen have been accessing the game from the same IP address. Please disclose your relationship to each other.

Chris/Admin
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
macvibes02

Post by macvibes02 »

Ill be cancelling all my teams and no longer be playing at this site. Im looking at the history between the 2 teams and this is unacceptable.

I have been here for years but its time for me to go. Thanks everyone!
Northstar789

Post by Northstar789 »

I am sorry to learn that you are leaving, macvibes. And thank you, ChuckMuncie, for trying to help this league. It looks like a hard road. I can't cast any shade that doesn't cover me, since I only recently paid up and took the reins of my team again. But this league still has several unguided teams due to inattentive owners. That does reduce the competition here, and takes away some of the fun. But I can't blame Admin, or the game itself for that. Admin is enforcing the rule about IP transparency, and I thank them. It's a good rule.

I will try to recruit some new owners. I'm enjoying it here again, and I want to get this league back to to the fun league it once was. I hope we can get good ones like macvibes, ChuckMuncie, jerryscoins, etc.... good competition and sportsmanship. I recognize a lot of great owners here.

Hopefully I can get my Rockets back to the playoffs in future seasons. Maybe the SimColleges will start developing some decent QBs and OTs soon. Anyway... cheers!
fentuzler47

Post by fentuzler47 »

Can anyone elaborate on exactly what they're seeing? Did one team mysteriously bench all of their starters or something?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Both are paid from the same account as well. Owners are only permitted one team per league. I will need to remove one of these teams without further information. Rampage53 has been in the league a shorter period of time so I will remove it by Friday with no further information.

And if someone wants to elaborate on the suspicious activity please create a support ticket at http://support.simdynasty.com.

Chris/Admin
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
rampage53

Post by rampage53 »

my neighbors kid gave me his old computer and lets me use his internet. i pay him cash for my payment cause i got no credit cards.
ChuckMuncie

Post by ChuckMuncie »

You don't need a credit card. Use Paypal. Just get your own account and quit abusing the rules.

Return to “Vince Lombardi Football League”