Interceptions

Discussions for the Vince Lombardi Football League.

Moderator: sjpode

ChuckMuncie

Interceptions

Post by ChuckMuncie »

Cleveland has 9 INTs when playing against its other team from the same IP address, the San Francisco Fruits/previously known as the Calgary Rampage. The other two games it has played it has 2 INTs. This is reminiscent of last year when the Cleveland sameIPmen pulled in 10 INTs in one game against their same IP address conspirators. It is time for them to go. What is so hard about playing by the rules?
brokehiselbows

Re: Interceptions

Post by brokehiselbows »

There is some sort of craziness going on for sure. Yesterday, Phoenix beat Toronto 84-14, like a lopsided basketball game, and today New York over PHX 44-10, must be a glitch, lol! But look! Today KC shellacked the Tigercats 41-7. On a more serious note, SF made me a trade made in heaven, it really filled out my team, but I didn't think much of it, I gave up some guys and a first round pick, but now that I think of it.....who knows?
ChuckMuncie

Re: Interceptions

Post by ChuckMuncie »

Admin has verified it. Those two teams are run off of the same IP address and they refuse to disclose their real life connection. Admin is supposedly looking into it. I wouldn't have anything to do with either of those teams.

Return to “Vince Lombardi Football League”