is anything happening with Brooklyn?

Discussions for the Billy Williams League.

Moderators: BigRich, mhollidaze

2ndCos

is anything happening with Brooklyn?

Post by 2ndCos »

Has not been on since Oct 25th
BigRich

Re: is anything happening with Brooklyn?

Post by BigRich »

I will email him. Since his subscription status was still good I assumed real life problems, but I do not know.
BigRich

Post by BigRich »

Two emails and no response. He has a valid subscription but since we have yet to get an owner for KC yet I was in no rush to have it declared abandoned. See post about KC: viewtopic.php?f=92&t=1321
KC did set up his team before he left but even though he has left as the commissioner I can not make any changes to his abandoned team for some reason, so even though I would like to clean up Brooklyn's team and assign cp's if It will not let me make changes to KC's team so I doubt it will let me do so for Brooklyn even if I declare it abandoned too. I put in a ticket this morning to the GM's about my not being able to make changes and I am still awaiting a response. If they fix it so I can set up lineups, assign cp's and drop players I will declare Brooklyn abandoned and do my best to fix his team up. Hopefully that will happen soon and we can get a new owner or even better that Chrisny9 will be active again and run the team.
Last edited by BigRich on Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
2ndCos

Post by 2ndCos »

Thank you for your efforts!
BigRich

Post by BigRich »

After hearing nothing from the 2 emails I sent Brooklyn, nor the gms, I have declared Brooklyn abandoned. I still can not edit his team as the commissioner. So players like Joe Brown http://www.simdynasty.com/player.jsp?pl ... d=12703699 who needs CP's is getting none. Service like this that makes me want to quit at times. Just venting. Hope the gm's do something soon.
mhollidaze

Post by mhollidaze »

Hang in there Rich, it's the time of year I'm sure. It's a crime Brown is going without CP's. This will only hurt the new owner when we get one.

Thanks for your efforts and thanks to owners like 2ndCos who pointed this out.
BigRich

Post by BigRich »

Chris got back to me and I cut some of the worst, promoted a few young players and got cp's on the people that need them.
Beanballs

Post by Beanballs »

Excellent work Rich, thanks for the efforts! Hopefully he will come back...
The Land of Pleasant Living

Return to “Billy Williams League”