Colorado Needs to get better - Input Welcome

Discussions for the Billy Williams League.

Moderators: BigRich, mhollidaze

BigRich

Colorado Needs to get better - Input Welcome

Post by BigRich »

Colorado is still up for sale. If you know anyone that might want to build that club let me know.
This year I got them a catcher Mitsuo Sugano which they badly needed in the draft. Over the next 4 seasons they draft 14, 12, 5th and 4th just for any of your friends info that might like to do a wheel team. Barring getting a new owner, I am asking everyone if they have any suggestions on roster moves still yet to be made for Colorado. (I just started Billy Hill to learn SS as an example to give them another SS backup.)

I am also looking for input on who you think might need to be cut yet, promoted, or for better CP assignment. Give specifics and why if you would. (It's in everyone's best interest to make this team viable asap. Thanks!)
Minions

Re: Colorado Needs to get better - Input Welcome

Post by Minions »

Call up Hill and Schilling, they need major league ABs, put Schilling in right and move Lowrey to center. Move Oliva to 3b and let Hill play at 2b. Those are the immediate things I would do. Also, cut the C+ 1st basemen in the minors to bring the team to 15 spots.

Return to “Billy Williams League”