Welcome to our New Owner

Discussions for the Billy Williams League.

Moderators: BigRich, mhollidaze

mhollidaze

Welcome to our New Owner

Post by mhollidaze »

Welcome to pittstlrs our newest owner. Picked up the Colorado franchise and moved them to Miami. Good Luck and Welcome to the BWL!

We now have all teams under ownership and ready for trading.

Good luck to everyone in the 2032 Draft and Season!

Mike
mhollidaze
Beanballs

Re: Welcome to our New Owner

Post by Beanballs »

Welcome back Bill!

An oddity though, if you look at the standings it still shows Miami as UNOWNED, and on the trade page it shows two Miami Sun Sox, one owned by pittstlrs, and one by UNOWNED...
The Land of Pleasant Living
mhollidaze

Post by mhollidaze »

Beanballs wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:57 am Welcome back Bill!

An oddity though, if you look at the standings it still shows Miami as UNOWNED, and on the trade page it shows two Miami Sun Sox, one owned by pittstlrs, and one by UNOWNED...
I noticed that as well. Thought that it would resolve with the start of the season. If not I'll contact Support and request resolution. As long as he can get into his team and make moves and set up draft should not be a problem at the moment.
mhollidaze

Post by mhollidaze »

Our newest owners have chosen to move their teams. Colorado is now the Miami Sun Sox and Texas is now the Tampa Bay Swindlers. Got that Florida love!
BigRich

Post by BigRich »

We also want to wish a big BWL welcome to pittstlrs the new owner of Miami! I am glad I don't have to move a team and all its equipment from as far away as Colorado as he did. Hopefully the ownership line on the standing page will reflect your ownership too. Speaking of ownerships, with the move of TX to Tampa Bay and COL to Miami the current draft grid is not reflecting the correct names of the teams. I have made a new one changing the names so you can trade knowing for sure which picks are whose.

(Tried twice to add the grid to this post. I do not see it. I will post it as a separate post.)
pittstlrs

Post by pittstlrs »

Thanks guys, looks like everything is normal now. I was able to update my draft list and make moves while it was still listed as unknown. Season starts today or tomorrow?

Return to “Billy Williams League”