Montreal franchise Part 2

Discussions for the Reggie Smith League.

Moderator: mrile0

mrile0

Montreal franchise Part 2

Post by mrile0 »

I have logged in to the Montreal Franchise to do some roster maintenance. I would like to make this team as attractive as possible for a potential buyer.

I demoted:
Don Kress
David Harris
Brook Echevarria
(These players were randomly promoted to fill a roster spot of a retiring player)

I promoted:
Jack Gerber because there is an available relief pitcher spot and age and overall grade
John Fallenstein because there was only have one active catcher and needed a 2nd catcher to make roster moves.
Art Halladay because of age and overall grade.
I would have liked to promote Sailor Hollins, but I had to fill the 2nd catcher spot.

I’ve released the following minor league players because he currently has 26 players and it removes the amount of IC’s the ranked players received.

I made the decision based on Overall Grade (C+ & below) and age (22 and older)
Ron Wolfgang
Milt Goodman
Lafayette Tejada
Tom Krist
Luis Lopez
Dick Kuhel
David Harris
Don Kress
Leo Herman

I will let the future owner decide on the final 2 players to waive or keep.

Finally, I moved Art Halladay into the starting Lineup and Jack Gerber as the Middle Reliever A. If anyone has any suggestions on the lineups, rotation or minor league player ranking. Please PM me.
Thanks,
Mike
mhollidaze

Re: Montreal franchise Part 2

Post by mhollidaze »

Thanks for the update Mike. Nice job but I know it's a lot of work just to adjust let alone right up a report. Hope we find a new owner soon.

Thanks,
mhollidaze

Return to “Reggie Smith League”