BREAKING NEWS - Washington Roughnecks coaching staff left on the tarmac in Washington!

Discussions for the Molitor Delahanty League.

Moderator: 262run

wolfwood83

BREAKING NEWS - Washington Roughnecks coaching staff left on the tarmac in Washington!

Post by wolfwood83 »

Reports are coming in out of Cleveland International Airport that the visiting Washington Roughnecks did indeed make their final road trip of the year without any of their coaching staff. Roughnecks owner and GM, S.D. Wolfwood gave a brief statement to reporters :
This was a disappointing season, I really feel this team is built to win and to win right now. We had a rough start to the year, and even though we had a bit of a rebound, there was just a lack of communication and direction from former manager Skip Tu'MaaLu. At times, this team looked uninspired and unmotivated, and that is a direct reflection on the manager.
When reminded that Washington was a 97 win playoff team just 1 year ago, Wolfwood's response was pointed
Who gives a ****? How many wins did we have in the playoffs? Answer: Not Enough
Clearly the owner is as unhappy as the fans are about this season, but is this decision too rash? Tu'MaaLu's record since becoming manager in 2005 has been very good including two trips to the World Series, and one championship trophy. Did he deserve to be left standing on the tarmac of a Washington airport watching his plane depart without him? Who is going to manage these last few games of the 2011 season and who are the front runners for 2012? Wolfwood did shed some light on the first question at least.
I have actually been in contact with the Cleveland Zoo, and we are working on a short term program that involves their infamous trained monkey "Babu". If anything, these last 3 games should be entertaining.
rer1972

Re: BREAKING NEWS - Washington Roughnecks coaching staff left on the tarmac in Washington!

Post by rer1972 »

I'm thinking Babu should have pulled Juul after the fourth inning...

http://www.simdynasty.com/boxscore.jsp? ... d=37977755

Return to “Molitor Delahanty League”