Houston's team owner has been inactive

Discussions for the Molitor Delahanty League.

Moderator: 262run

hclobo

Houston's team owner has been inactive

Post by hclobo »

The Houston team's owner has not been active for over a month. Will do clean up, prep the team for the next season and I'll post it for sale.
Pirates11

Re: Houston's team owner has been inactive

Post by Pirates11 »

If an owner is not found by next years draft should they have there pick moved down to the end of the draft? Same as Seattle? Not sure an Owner less team should be rewarded if such an event does happen ?
goodtymes00

Post by goodtymes00 »

Eh, the team has to be attractive enough that someone has to buy it, so leave them their picks. We could also give them all to Toronto, since they had 5 of the top 8 picks in this draft, all acquired from within the group of friends. Way overdue that they can't trade with each other anymore.
twinsrock1

Post by twinsrock1 »

Well yes you have a solid point but there is a thought of not rewarding a team that went owner less all season with high picks VS the correct thought it has to be attractive to buy Tough call
hclobo

Post by hclobo »

It's not a though call.

This is not for debate. I believe a similar thought was brought up before and even Admin weighted in already regarding keeping the integrity of ownerless teams.
Pirates11

Post by Pirates11 »

Everything can be up for debate There are leagues that do adjust there draft order when there are long period of Owner less teams. I think its important to put a team in its best possible position to be picked up but there is merit to not reward a team that is Owner less. Just depends Each league is different and reacts accordingly

Return to “Molitor Delahanty League”