I think I am done...

Discussions for the Molitor Delahanty League.

Moderator: 262run

goodtymes00

I think I am done...

Post by goodtymes00 »

I put this in the other thread, but I want to make sure that it gets read.

I think I've had enough of being in a league where 1/3 is owned by the same person. I thought the problem was solved when we stopped allowing them to trade with themselves, but now one of them rips off an obvious novice at best (or another of their own teams at worst), and the trade gets approved because they have enough teams in the league to approve the trade when contested. It's clearly collusion to either help their own team, or to rip off an extremely new owner, and i am not sure which is worse.

I messaged admin and our commish to express my concerns, and if nothing is done, or this isnt at least acknowledged by admin, I am out. I will ride out my teams period of contention, and then I will either be leaving simdynasty altogether, or looking for a new league. Apologies for having to make this a public issue, but this is kind of ridiculous, and I feel like I am not alone in my thinking.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: I think I am done...

Post by Admin »

When I agreed to allow them to stay, one of the conditions was they are not allowed to vote on trades involving each other, and any votes they did make would be thrown out. I have removed their votes from the protest and as a result I have reversed the trade.

I have to do this manually, unfortunately, so if it happens again please shoot me a ticket. And if I have to do this again I'll just ban that group from trading with anyone and be done with it.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
Astros17

Re: I think I am done...

Post by Astros17 »

Detroit Is not part of our group you idiot

Return to “Molitor Delahanty League”