Potential solution (maybe?)

Discussions for the Molitor Delahanty League.

Moderator: 262run

wolfwood83

Potential solution (maybe?)

Post by wolfwood83 »

Since things devolved as they did, I thought I might toss out an idea in regard to a potential solution to the present situation, a league split.

This league sits at 24 teams, which is the combined version of the original game and many other leagues. The proposal is simple (especially as I am not admin or a programmer), split the league into a 16 team league that consists of the players from varied IP addresses, and create a league for the group admin has listed is from 1 IP. Now there would be some open spaces for the league with the one IP, but I would offer that the opportunity is there for them to fill out this league and be able to trade amongst each other, which doesn't presently exist here.

The remaining of the MDL would need to be redistributed between AL and NL, but I am confident that we could come to an agreement on how to make this work.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Potential solution (maybe?)

Post by Admin »

I am actually looking at the technical feasibility of this now. We at one time were testing 12-team leagues, and the league could be split into two 12-teams or one 12-team and one 16-team. Of course it would come up for a vote before I took any action.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
wolfwood83

Post by wolfwood83 »

Lol i hadnt even thought of a 12 team league, i was just figuring there would be randomly generated teams or something. Thanks for looking at this Chris.
262run

Post by 262run »

For the sake of enjoying a peaceful league without drama, I would be in favor of such a split. The only problem I foresee is draft pick trades, which would need to be accounted for in some way.

Jim~
Royals85

Good Day Everyone

Post by Royals85 »

Hello this is Ian I am sure you all know my Mom Mindy ran the SD team She had to stop due to her Cancer coming back She is doing fairly as of today , has lost much weight but as maybe you all might have learned she is tough a bit out spoken but sincere First off let me apologize for the unreal outburst and behavior of Moms group members. We have asked him to step aside and someone will take over his team he was very out of line and I represent my mother here and though I have not told her I believe it is my responsibility as her son and now running her team and being part of a great league with great people I have met to step up here My mother never met any harm nor foul. Her intentions were to get involved her office and some family members to play and enjoy the game She read on many occasion the heading that would say if you know family members or friends have them join She really liked this league and group so when teams arose she asked her teammates to join As you see some have. They all enjoy the league They all enjoy the time and people they have met. I have not been on long enough to state anything but I have been in touch with Admin and we had a great talk My writing today was to apologize for the behavior of one whom does not speak nor message any thoughts on behalf of anyone. Ok well thank you all for your time Have a great season and I hope you all accept my apology and we move forward. Ian

Return to “Molitor Delahanty League”