New Commissioner needed

Discussions for the Molitor Delahanty League.

Moderator: 262run

hclobo

New Commissioner needed

Post by hclobo »

Hello,

While I have enjoyed my tasks as Commissioner, I have not been able to spend the amount of time required to be effective over the last several weeks. As things don't seem to change in my current schedule I believe it's time for a new Commissioner. In fact, I have believe that it was time for a new commissioner for some time, as I think that this role should rotate every once in a while, but I was very hesitant to open up the position before, I don't think I have to explain why. I think now it's a good time.

I'm certain that there are many great owners in this league and I'm sure that we can come to a consensus. Whoever it's decided to become the new commissioner will have my full support.

Thanks everybody for participating in the different activities on this league, and I hope that you continue to do so.
HC
wolfwood83

Re: New Commissioner needed

Post by wolfwood83 »

I totally understand your situation. I think a rotation would keep things fresh and help prevent commissioner burn out.
goodtymes00

Post by goodtymes00 »

What are all of the responsibilities? I might be willing to take my turn, but honestly, I am going through a relocation for work, and not sure how much time I could put in necessarily.
hclobo

Post by hclobo »

Commissioner responsibilities
Regular:
1. HOF
a. Post HOF candidates
b. Post HOF voting Results
2. Manager of the year award
a. Post MYA voting results
3. Post teams for sale
4. Maintain teams unmanaged