Head to Head bias

Discussions for the Carlton Fisk League.

Moderator: cwballer25

kjuncowboy

Head to Head bias

Post by kjuncowboy »

Pretty ridiculous that abe thinks i should be 2-22 against nya. Thats a helluva team there, but im not exactly built with waiver wire players.
cwballer25

Re: Head to Head bias

Post by cwballer25 »

I believe that is your actual record against NYA...so ABE actually says you should be better than that, at roughly a .250win % which would be 6 wins instead of your actual 2

I’m pretty sure it’s just a formula based on runs scored vs runs allowed against that team. They have scored like 60 more runs. If you had the same # of runs abe would say you should be .500
Destruction

Post by Destruction »

That's to crazy. You have a good team that is ready for playoff push. Our bat stats are very similar and pitching. I'll never understand ABE lol
cwballer25

Post by cwballer25 »

I looked at the season...

NYA swept the first 3 series, then TB stole a game in the fourth meeting, NY swept the next one, lost a game in meeting #6, and then swept the last 2 series.

I think the only other matchup that was that lopsided was COL beating down Brooklyn 22-2 this year. At least you could explain that one, one team is in the playoffs, the other is in last place.

Can't blame ABE for the facts :lol: he was on your side and thought you should have won almost 1 game per series. Hard to explain NY's success against TB compared to the weaker AL teams

Return to “Carlton Fisk League”