The Future of this League

Discussions for the Graig Nettles League.
chance4103

Re: The Future of this League

Post by chance4103 »

A merge is fine with me
SouthPhilly

Post by SouthPhilly »

Can I get my credit for the 2nd place renewal prize in the GNL?
tm4559

Post by tm4559 »

your second place credit is just that. a credit. if you port your team into a merged league (which will i suppose be a subscription league) that credit will go with you. definitely. we pay for the free renewal credit and the second place credit with the extra renewal fee we pay (paid). its a monetary credit (the free renewal is also a monetary credit. even the third place credit is a monetary credit (i think, they have expressed it as dynasty league credits, but i think i got it as monetary when i finished third at some point, i do not know how much it is and i don't think it matters). your credit will go with you. there will no longer be a free renewal to play for (unless the other folks want to organize the new league the way the GNL was and pay the extra five bucks and play for the renewal prize. i assume they will not, those types of leagues are hard to maintain, we have run the string out with the GNL and it was one hell of a run.
swope81

Post by swope81 »

SouthPhilly wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:47 pm Can I get my credit for the 2nd place renewal prize in the GNL?

Goddamn bro, I've never seen a guy more worried about $20 in my life. You've posted about it like 5 times. If you're that worried about it I'll just mail you a certified check for twenty dollars to shut you up.

Also, did you even think about asking Admin about it lol
SouthPhilly

Post by SouthPhilly »

It's like the admin is ignoring me.
mr1313

Post by mr1313 »

Dude I'm not even in this league and I will give you my credits if you need them. Seriously if you need help with 20 bucks then I will help you out.
swope81

Post by swope81 »

SouthPhilly wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:13 pm It's like the admin is ignoring me.

They ignore EVERYBODY at this point. It's part of the problem on the site I think. The customer service delay can be long.
SouthPhilly

Post by SouthPhilly »

It's kind of the point it's been 2 months and they should give it to me.
swope81

Post by swope81 »

SouthPhilly wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:48 pm It's kind of the point it's been 2 months and they should give it to me.
Two months is a 'fast' response at this point.
mr1313

Post by mr1313 »

The problem is the guy (Chris) who runs the site has major health issues. The need a new administrator for this site but I think they rather just milk the site for what they can get instead of investing time and money into it. It's just going to die eventually.

Return to “Graig Nettles League”