Dynasty BOTS

Discussions for the Walter Johnson League.

Moderator: kalotschke

Jdrc3

Dynasty BOTS

Post by Jdrc3 »

Is there a way to get rid of these Bots on A.L. side? Do we need to just fill the spots? I feel like they sit there and do just enough to be .500. Can't distribute talent, bring talent in, or improve other than one guy a season thru the draft who is usually mediocre.. I'm curious what could be done or worked out. The N.L. is loaded AF, and the A.L. has two bots. Just seems a little unbalance, and I'm on the side that I would say is getting the better end of the deal. IDK just curious what everyone thinks.. maybe get more than one post outta the league who knows.
BigHawk

Re: Dynasty BOTS

Post by BigHawk »

That's the point of the bots I think. No winning no tanking. The solution is to get new owners
LucasTheBoss

Post by LucasTheBoss »

While I love seeing the bots draft 28yo B+ dudes in the draft, I agree that we would be better off w/out them. More opportunities for trades and a more balanced league.
kalotschke

Post by kalotschke »

I will look into ways to see if I can relist the teams for sale. Right now I don't have that option under the commish tools. If you know of owners that are interested, feel free to let them and me know. Right now, Kansas City is also available, and I'm managing the roster for the time being.
kalotschke

Post by kalotschke »

Washington and Oakland are now both listed for sale, meaning there are three teams available.

Return to “Walter Johnson League”