Question

Discussions for the Franco Harris Football League.

Moderator: max_fischer

JoeTheShow77

Question

Post by JoeTheShow77 »

Billy Murray on my team isn’t injured and it’s like he doesn’t exist in my team when I do advanced and regular depth charts. I got pretty mad trying to fix it but just was hoping it was a weird glitch or something and figured I would see what happens this morning. So he’s not playing, he like super fatigued. Has this ever happened to anyone, is this some wrinkle of the game I wasn’t aware of. Does he need a mental health break or something. Any ideas?
tigershm1977

Re: Question

Post by tigershm1977 »

Adjust your sub in/out fatigue for his position
New England Whisperers
MAFL
384-192
18 DC
5 CC
3 SC
and a partridge in a pear tree
JoeTheShow77

Post by JoeTheShow77 »

Thanks, he’s been burning the candle at both ends apparently.
Lebanon_Oilers

Post by Lebanon_Oilers »

His attitude is low (D+) and that can an impact their conditioning for the next game.
luminafire

Post by luminafire »

At his age, I'd just perpetually keep him on C (conditioning) drills. He's not really going to gain much at that age from any other drill anyway. other than maybe D drill for execution. That should keep his stamina up from game to game as it boosts your conditioning % as of the end of the previous game whenever games start at 7:15 EST

Once a player is over age 25 I usually assign them the conditioning drill anyway. Even if they're not subbing out or anything, everyone plays better the closer they are to 100% conditioning before a game. There's no real point in any of the drills other than maybe D drill after they stop most of their growth at age 25 so you might as well.
#3 Eric Elric
#7 Nolan Creed
#10 Hideki Nakamura
#1 John Walker
#13 Francis Locke*
#3 Emory Elric*
#4 Jean-Luc Picard*
#5 Lynn Nydall
#12 Kyle Vesuvius*
#19 Maximilian Algernon
#6 Jim Ryan*
#17 Gordon Broadnax