New Season

Discussions for the Dave Winfield League.

Moderator: mattman5555

historymann49

New Season

Post by historymann49 »

Hi Everyone:

Very excited to wake up this morning and find that the season had begun. Of course, I might have been even more excited had I known beforehand. Well, good luck to everyone.
mattman5555

Re: New Season

Post by mattman5555 »

Hello and good luck.
18 GPD happens pretty quickly. 5:30 (Central) start every day.
historymann49

Post by historymann49 »

Yeah. I was caught a bit off guard because I had just purchased the team the day before and didn't know when the new season was starting. Well, off to the races!
Dogbelly

Post by Dogbelly »

Hi ... good luck
historymann49

Post by historymann49 »

I guess besides luck, you need to avoid ticking off the powers that be. Anyone believe these injuries are random? I have a couple of bridges I can sell you.
Dogbelly

Post by Dogbelly »

HistoryMan ... you are 100% correct. You, like me, have pissed off ABE, that insufferable, mechanical piece of IA, goddess of all things SD that injures our players and does her best to keep me out of playoffs and the like. I have made many posts over the years suggesting she (ABE) needs an oil change.
After I realized I pissed her off permanently, I tried to make it up by saying complimentary things and generally running some schmooz over her. It didn't work.

I'm not sure what you did to piss her off. I again wish you luck ... try a compliment, like ... oh, what a lovely binary system you have. You never know.

Dogbelly
On ABE's hit list since 2003
historymann49

Post by historymann49 »

This league is a freaking joke. If anyone believes this is on the level... Good luck to all in the future.

Return to “Dave Winfield League”