Detroit vs The Evil Empire (ie LA Surfer Dudes)

Discussions for the Ted Williams League.

Moderators: nuzzy62, simballerific

todd999430

Detroit vs The Evil Empire (ie LA Surfer Dudes)

Post by todd999430 »

After some quick research, I believe that our beloved Detroit squad and our oft-maligned, Nuzzy-led opponent have faced each other in the World Series just twice in the history of the TWL.

First, in 1972, just mere moment from my first banishment from Sim Dynasty, the then-named LA News Hounds sadly defeated the fan favorite Detroit Losers in four short games. Tears flowed.

Second, more recently, TWL fan clubs rejoiced in 2167 when the TWL's sweetheart (aka Detroit Losers 2) brushed off the meager LA squad en route to another World Series championship. I hope you had a chance to attend the parade. Epic.

Best of luck to Nuzzy's squad tomorrow. Regardless of the outcome, Detroit would like to rebuild. Our minors are BARE.
nuzzy62

Re: Detroit vs The Evil Empire (ie LA Surfer Dudes)

Post by nuzzy62 »

todd999430 wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:31 pm Our minors are BARE.
First off, no one wants to know that your under-18s are naked. Such a perv and then you SHOUT the fact they are bare.
nuzzy62

Post by nuzzy62 »

Secondly, In your early, wild, run with scissors days, I looked out for your well-being when all those owners wanted to take advantage of you. Sure, I may have been taking money from you for protection while at the same time selling them where you were hiding. But the Great Recession was in full swing and I had to take care of the Twins (my girlfriends) and Victoria's Secret had cut me off from credit.

Now, here I am in my old age, just a stone's throw away from retirement and you can't let me enjoy the sunset years of my life with a World Series victory, a mansion full of playmates, and bootleg copies of the Grateful Dead?

Wait until you get to be my age youngun, you'll see.
todd999430

Post by todd999430 »

nuzzy62 wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:52 pm
todd999430 wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:31 pm Our minors are BARE.
First off, no one wants to know that your under-18s are naked. Such a perv and then you SHOUT the fact they are bare.
Wow. You went there.
todd999430

Post by todd999430 »

nuzzy62 wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:59 pm Secondly, In your early, wild, run with scissors days, I looked out for your well-being when all those owners wanted to take advantage of you. Sure, I may have been taking money from you for protection while at the same time selling them where you were hiding. But the Great Recession was in full swing and I had to take care of the Twins (my girlfriends) and Victoria's Secret had cut me off from credit.

Now, here I am in my old age, just a stone's throw away from retirement and you can't let me enjoy the sunset years of my life with a World Series victory, a mansion full of playmates, and bootleg copies of the Grateful Dead?

Oh nuzzy... my iPhone wants to autocorrect your name to “just” - how frustrating is that?
todd999430

Post by todd999430 »

nuzzy62 wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:59 pm Secondly, In your early, wild, run with scissors days, I looked out for your well-being when all those owners wanted to take advantage of you. Sure, I may have been taking money from you for protection while at the same time selling them where you were hiding. But the Great Recession was in full swing and I had to take care of the Twins (my girlfriends) and Victoria's Secret had cut me off from credit.

Also, I don’t believe any of the above is true.
nuzzy62

Post by nuzzy62 »

You don
t remember when Paul the Bear tried to eat you? I set up a big ol bear trap and snagged him just when he was just inches away from attacking you.

I earned a boy scout badge for that.
todd999430

Post by todd999430 »

nuzzy62 wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:27 pm You don
t remember when Paul the Bear tried to eat you? I set up a big ol bear trap and snagged him just when he was just inches away from attacking you.

I earned a boy scout badge for that.
what is happening?
nuzzy62

Post by nuzzy62 »

Psychological warfare.
simballerific

Post by simballerific »

Great series so far. Detoilet shut out Loss Angeles for 28 consecutive innings stretching from games 1-4. Series tied 2-2.

Return to “Ted Williams League”