Missed it by THAT much...

Discussions for the Simmons Davis League.
KuwentongPato

Missed it by THAT much...

Post by KuwentongPato »

Congrats to Brooklyn for a memorable run to take the division title! I give all the credit in the world to a team that did things right to get hot at the right time down the stretch! A special mention to Cincy for a great season too... it was a great race this year even if the play stoppage seemed to have gotten in the way of my team's momentum, which seems a little true to life. Looking forward to the postseason...
Michael1

Re: Missed it by THAT much...

Post by Michael1 »

We have 7 100 win teams and 5 100 loss teams the talent in the league is quite top heavy at the moment. Of course in 5 or so seasons those 100 win teams can just as easily be the other way. Dirtdevil your team did a great job especially since Chicago rattled off 17 straight at midseason but your team stayed with them. Trinity gets the 5th NL 100 win team but no postseason. Is it time for a fifth Playoff team? :P :?: The AL had a tight race for the 4th spot as well and we may still see a playoff after the 9 am eastern game.
vikball

Post by vikball »

I tried to force that playoff in the AL, but to no avail. Considering my team only won 59 games last season, we made a hell of a run.
Congrats to all the playoff teams!!
5 Time Joe Medwick World Series Champion
2 Time Cesar Cedeno World Series Champion
3 Time Willie Mays World Series Champion
Michael1

Post by Michael1 »

So Brooklyn and Baltimore are first time SDL playoff teams. Cleveland fell apart and Houston was unlucky this year. Change is coming to the Top in the SDL.
redsfan43

Post by redsfan43 »

Well I pulled a upset at beat Brookln, but my nemis Chiccago I cant for the life of me beat!! Hope I can stay competitive a coupd more season.. still trying to get to the next level, but our division is really tough. Good luck Chicago!

Return to “Simmons Davis League”