RBL system 3 minors, need 8 owners, 12 games per day
50%
$15 credit
17%

Total votes: 6

STEROIDS_R_US

Vote to merge to which league

Post by STEROIDS_R_US »

We have 5 owners so there should only be 5 votes unless Ty is buying Seattle in which case there would be a total of 6 votes.
Ty031699

Re: Vote to merge to which league

Post by Ty031699 »

I voted for the RBL as it is the only league that the five remaining active owners would need me to purchase the franchise from. As I previously mentioned, if the consensus is to merge with the DWL, I would purchase the Seattle franchise if it helps eliminate dead teams.
STEROIDS_R_US

Post by STEROIDS_R_US »

That sort of does not make sense. If you are going to purchase the team if we merge with DWL then why would you vote for RBL and not DWL ??
Ty031699

Post by Ty031699 »

Are the RBL and DWL not different games per day and minors?
STEROIDS_R_US

Post by STEROIDS_R_US »

Doesn't matter about the specifics of each league offered. You stated you would purchase the Seattle team if it merged with DWL then you go and vote for RBL ?? Makes no sense at all because if we merge with RBL you will not buy the team so in effect as you are not an "owner" you really can only vote for DWL as that is the only way you said you would be an owner and only owners can vote for the merge.
STEROIDS_R_US

Post by STEROIDS_R_US »

Well I did some research on the leagues offered and obviously Admin left out some details.

Dave Winfield league only has 8 real teams out of 16, all the rest are chaperoned like our league, if all 5 of us went there then it would work with only 3 chaperones but since we all seem to be wanting to join different leagues this is not likely. So it would be more of the same in DWL.

TJL plays 15 games per day, needs 5 owners
Ty031699

Post by Ty031699 »

Roids, what are you talking about? If you go back to the "Merger Possibilities" post you will see my statement "If the remaining five active owners are interested in joining the Ramirez Berra League or the Dave Winfield League, I would be interested in purchasing the Seattle franchise that I'm currently chaperoning."

Last time I checked we could only vote for one league. The RBL and DWL have different games per day and minors so I went with my # 1 choice. If the five active owners decide that they would like to merge with the DWL I would still purchase the team. I researched the leagues prior to voting and noticed one owner chaperoning numerous teams, another reason that my #1 choice was to merge with the RBL.

Did you see a post from me that said I would not purchase the team if the remaining active owners decided to merge with the DWL?
STEROIDS_R_US

Post by STEROIDS_R_US »

regardless Ty I thought you only mentioned DWL but it is a moot point as all 5 owners can not agree on a league to merge to which was one of your stipulations (if all 5 owners agree). So since all 5 owners are not agreeing to merge into the same league according to you , you are not buying the team ?? You really need to get off the fence and decide if your buying the team or not, its not a life changing decision.
Ty031699 wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:23 pm If the remaining five active owners are interested in joining the Ramirez Berra League or the Dave Winfield League, I would be interested in purchasing the Seattle franchise that I'm currently chaperoning.
Ty031699

Post by Ty031699 »

Roids - Your apologies are welcomed. Thanks

As far as buying a team or not, again I was clear in my statement. Not sure where the grey area is. I was interested in buying the team so that the remaining five owners wouldn't have to merge with a league with another dead team/chaperone/bot but appears that option is not welcomed so I will simply not buy the team.

Good luck to you and the remaining five owners in the future.
XSwabbie

Post by XSwabbie »

Does a 50% majority win the vote?
Thanks,
Allen, aka xswabbie

Return to “Cy Young League”