Heh Comptonz whats your problem

Discussions for the Joe Medwick League.
anhjohn

Heh Comptonz whats your problem

Post by anhjohn »

It seems every year this owner changes the names of established players. He was asked not to do this but here we go again. What is your problem Comptonz? Its just a courtesy to leave established players names unchanged. Its part of the enjoyment of the game to see ones players that have moved to other teams and how they are doing. Would you please return Reese Wetherspoons name, thanks.
patred

Re: Heh Comptonz whats your problem

Post by patred »

Annoying especially with veteran players.

Like this:

http://www.simdynasty.com/player.jsp?mo ... d=11957224

It picked up one of my veteran players, played all of 5 games in C13v3lVnd, then retired with that name change.
patred

Post by patred »

I know he reads the forums because he sent me a trade request after I made made a post in another section lamenting the poor performance from one of my players.
Wookieboy

Post by Wookieboy »

I agree....Comptonz please stop changing the names of established players no matter of there playing ability. We have rules in this league about courtesy of changing names (unfortunately when the SimDynasty Site crashed and reset forums/ league criteria many of league rules were reset also)
Wookieboy

Post by Wookieboy »

COMPTONZ knows the rules in the JML ...Comptonz has had several teams here over the past real life 3 years..he knows the rules
joedirt

Post by joedirt »

I say we get a posse together and lynch him!!! WOOOOOO HOOO!!! Lets ride!

(Sorry, I was watching an old western while reading this)
anhjohn

Post by anhjohn »

Haha... Wyatt Earp to the rescue.
patred

Post by patred »

Did somebody call for Wyatt Derp?

Pat
patred

Post by patred »

He gone!

I guess I know why he offered me all of his picks in the last draft for one player -- no intention of sticking around. :lol:
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Wookieboy wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:44 pm I agree....Comptonz please stop changing the names of established players no matter of there playing ability. We have rules in this league about courtesy of changing names (unfortunately when the SimDynasty Site crashed and reset forums/ league criteria many of league rules were reset also)
Note that the original forums are available in Read-Only mode. On your Message Board menu, select Old League Messages.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.

Return to “Joe Medwick League”