Merge Information

Discussions for the Robin Roberts League.
Admin
Site Admin

Merge Information

Post by Admin »

The RRL draft will run tomorrow. The MWL is almost at the end of the season. Their postseason, offseason, and draft will run normally, and then the league will halt.

In the meantime, I will be creating the new, merged league. It is done manually so it will look weird if you try to log into it early (it'll look like a Trial league, things will change as I refine the merge, etc.) So you will have teams in both leagues at that point.

All of the players for the merging teams will be copied to the new league. They won't have any prior stats, but there will be a link to the old player card at the top of the page. The Hall of Fame will also show the HOF from both old leagues as well as the new league.

Draft pick trades will be copied manually. If you have traded a draft pick to a departing team, I will eliminate that draftee after the draft. If you received a draft pick from a departing team, you will get to choose any player drafted after that approximate draft position and he will be cloned into your roster.

Right now I am going to comb through both leagues and build my merge grid so it'll be ready to go after the draft. I usually leave an offday for the dust to settle, then let the new league start.

Thank you all for your patience!
Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Merge Information

Post by Admin »

Your new league forum is at viewforum.php?f=240 . Go make yourself at home!

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
awasp69

Post by awasp69 »

Thanks for all your help on the Chris.
Imagex8

Post by Imagex8 »

Thank you!

Return to “Robin Roberts League”