Mobile improvements

Admin
Site Admin

Mobile improvements

Post by Admin »

I'm moving in some style changes that should improve accessing the game via mobile.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
shbo2

Re: Mobile improvements

Post by shbo2 »

There’s a few issues with the mobile changes, the league standings page doesn’t show the message board and both the team names and player names are showing both full and abbreviations.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

shbo2 wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:01 am There’s a few issues with the mobile changes, the league standings page doesn’t show the message board and both the team names and player names are showing both full and abbreviations.
It sounds like your style sheets haven't updated. Unfortunately, getting them to actually update on a phone is a challenge. You may have to dump your cache. I'll see if there is a better way to encourage it to refresh.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
shbo2

Post by shbo2 »

That worked, everything looks good now.
shbo2

Post by shbo2 »

Is there any way you could replace either the info, weather or injuries tabs and replace them with a depth chart, coaching strategy and roster tab? As someone who does most of his stuff here on a mobile device this would be far more useful.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

shbo2 wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:29 pm Is there any way you could replace either the info, weather or injuries tabs and replace them with a depth chart, coaching strategy and roster tab? As someone who does most of his stuff here on a mobile device this would be far more useful.
There is nothing owner specific on those tabs (they're meant for someone from outside the league to be able to browse since the menus won't take them anywhere useful at that point) but I like the idea of quick access icons no matter what screen you are on, and perhaps that could even be customizable. Let me see what I can do with that.

For that matter, I don't think the menu system is very efficiently laid out. But making things easier for those on mobile has been on my task list for ages.

Chris
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

OK, it doesn't do anything yet, but see if you can pull up a tray from the bottom of your phone.
blakjakshalak

Post by blakjakshalak »

I can't get the menu bar to come up on my phone, it's too far down on my screen. I can get it to come up on my tablet though
FHFL
Philadelphia Federalists - 1124/668/2 (0.628)
42 DC
13 CC
10 SBC

CLFL
Edmonton Frostbite - 661/267/2 (0.714)
43 DC
23 CC
14 SBC

Return to “Football Beta Testing/Development”