Washington Fire Sale

Discussions for the Bill Mazeroski League.

Moderator: stahler72

TopherB19

Washington Fire Sale

Post by TopherB19 »

Three years, 314 wins... and not even one WS appearance. At this point, it's time to admit defeat. All Washington players are available for trade (those who are 28 or under will demand the greatest return). I am looking for strong minor league prospects (23 or under) or high draft picks. I have a lot of red number players and won't give them up for 3rd round picks or pitchers with C- control or anything... but if you're on the verge of a title or playoff run and need a wily red letter vet to take you over the top, or could use an under 30 stud to round out your roster... open to all legit offers.

Congrats Anaheim for dispatching me easily in the playoffs for the 2nd straight year. Good luck in the Series!
"This field, this game -- it's a part of our past, Ray. It reminds us of all that once was good, and it could be again."
chbutt

Re: Washington Fire Sale

Post by chbutt »

It happens. I lost 4 straight times in the LCS with another team, the last time to weak team that finished over 20 games behind. Then I won the next season, sweeping a better team in 4 straight. I wouldn't give up.

Return to “Bill Mazeroski League”