NE's defense has not allowed a TD all season!

Discussions for the Franco Harris Football League.

Moderator: max_fischer

max_fischer

NE's defense has not allowed a TD all season!

Post by max_fischer »

They have played SEVEN games! Insane!
Cueball899

Re: NE's defense has not allowed a TD all season!

Post by Cueball899 »

Winnipeg got a TD on them. Was a punt return, so you could say their D has not allowed a TD.
max_fischer

Post by max_fischer »

Cueball899 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:26 pm Winnipeg got a TD on them. Was a punt return, so you could say their D has not allowed a TD.
Right, which is why I phrased it the way I did--their defense has not allowed one. :D
JoeyMac08

Post by JoeyMac08 »

I was wondering who was going to jinx me lol. I'll bet Las Vegas goes right down the field and scores a TD first possession tomorrow! I'm not exactly sure why the defense is playing so well. I haven't changed much from prior seasons. I'll just enjoy it while it lasts and hopefully I can ride the defense to a Sim Bowl victory.
Cueball899

Post by Cueball899 »

max_fischer wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:36 pm
Cueball899 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:26 pm Winnipeg got a TD on them. Was a punt return, so you could say their D has not allowed a TD.
Right, which is why I phrased it the way I did--their defense has not allowed one. :D
Yeah I realized you said it in the subject but not the message. When I went to check and came back I had forgotten the subject and the message didn't say it. When I type anything the subject or title is always in the message. I apologize for reading your message and not focusing on your subject.
Lebanon_Oilers

Post by Lebanon_Oilers »

JoeyMac08 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:41 pm I was wondering who was going to jinx me lol. I'll bet Las Vegas goes right down the field and scores a TD first possession tomorrow! I'm not exactly sure why the defense is playing so well. I haven't changed much from prior seasons. I'll just enjoy it while it lasts and hopefully I can ride the defense to a Sim Bowl victory.
Or the second drive.... :)
max_fischer

Post by max_fischer »

Lebanon_Oilers wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:49 am
JoeyMac08 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:41 pm I was wondering who was going to jinx me lol. I'll bet Las Vegas goes right down the field and scores a TD first possession tomorrow! I'm not exactly sure why the defense is playing so well. I haven't changed much from prior seasons. I'll just enjoy it while it lasts and hopefully I can ride the defense to a Sim Bowl victory.
Or the second drive.... :)
Against a dead team, no less! That's nuts.

Return to “Franco Harris Football League”