Outta here

Discussions for the Kirby Puckett League.
Enocelot

Outta here

Post by Enocelot »

Ya'll have fun with this crap.

I should have checked the forum before I joined, what a joke.
Enocelot

Re: Outta here

Post by Enocelot »

Before I go, would the three managers who challenged my trade please man-up and let me know who you are?

You should let us all know, because it would say something if it was the same three who are responsible for all the ridiculous amount of challenges in this league.

Personally, I don't want discuss your opinions, I just want to avoid joining any league you are in in the future.
jbuss9999

Post by jbuss9999 »

Hey a trade complaint that doesn't involve me. I thought it was just bulldog hate. Haha
Enocelot

Post by Enocelot »

Yeah, I noticed that.

Find another league, man.

I have gone through this before, not again.

Some folks believe they own everyone else's teams.... ruins the game.
Enocelot

Post by Enocelot »

I hope they, at least, have the balls to at least claim responsibility.
Phillip75

Post by Phillip75 »

Trades are challenged all the time in Dynasty leagues so while I get that you're frustrated that your trade was challenged, some folks might agree with trades and some may not. Everyone has the right to challenge if they dont feel it's fair, otherwise it wouldn't be an option. I dont think the challenge is anything personal or at least I hope not. Theres still a good chance your trade stands. I dont find there to be an extreme amount of challenges in this league over any of the many leagues i have been a part of. Yes Brooklyn gets challenged alot but Brooklyn submits 2 times as many trades as anyone else in this league so obviously not everyone is going to agree. Just my 2 cents and I hope you stick around.

Phil
Pkline20

Post by Pkline20 »

I just feel the challenge button is being abused in my option it’s there to prevent people from stacking/taking advantage of someone but it seem like sometime people are challenging trade because they personally wouldn’t make that deal and have no clue what the other teams reasons are for making the trade. I too wonder why my trade was challenged
Enocelot

Post by Enocelot »

Amen.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Phillip75 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:40 pm Everyone has the right to challenge if they dont feel it's fair, otherwise it wouldn't be an option.
This is not quite true.

There are no "Trade Challenges". What there are are Trade Abuse Reports. Reporting a trade isn't "I really don't want these teams to make this trade", it's "I think these teams are cheating". It is essentially an automated support ticket.

If both teams benefit from the trade, by definition it is a good trade.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
Phillip75

Post by Phillip75 »

Poor choice of wording on my part but my point still stands. Everyone has the right to report trade abuse if they believe its abusive. And yes, I agree. Its not abusive if both benefit :)

Return to “Kirby Puckett League”