CAL Status - Tue Sep 17th

Discussions for the Branch Rickey League.

Moderators: nuzzy62, Buzzz, VladimirTrump

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Changing Amatuer Draft Population Date

Post by Admin »

Done.
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: CAL Status - Sep 13 Fri

Post by Admin »

Status update: The new league is in place and the old one marked defunct. Any credit you had has been transferred plus a week. If you were in the old league, it's plus two months and a week.

Placeholder teams have been created to fill out the league; these teams have been listed for sale.

No further credit from the old league will be transferred; if you have an active subscription, the money will go into your account. Because of the price difference I can't transfer the subscriptions. Please log into PayPal and go to https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/customer ... ge-paylist to cancel your existing CAL subscription and to http://simdynasty.com/renewal.jsp to establish a new subscription or purchase additional months if you choose not to subscribe.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
Johngarm70u

Re: Moving day....

Post by Johngarm70u »

Noticed on the rules that we have Minor leagues 5. According to the rules thread it should be 3? I can review the rest to see if there are any mistakes.
Johngarm70u

Post by Johngarm70u »

Not sure if this hasn't been changed because we need to vote but here are the rules different from the thread.

Minor league system 3 it's now at 5.
Injury system 2 it's now at 3.
Developmental curve 1 it's now at 0.
Required catchers 2 now at 0.
Years out draft picks can be traded 5 now at 0.

That's all I saw.
VladimirTrump

Post by VladimirTrump »

Reminder. Please, use the Google spreadsheet I posted to understand where you will draft in the amateur draft.

To understand this, find your place in the initial draft. That correlates with 1950. Then look at 1951 to understand where you'll draft.

If you are picking 4th in the initial draft I believe that you will pick 13th in the amateur draft.

Just so you're aware. With everything still updating and changing the order for the initial draft might change as well
Last edited by VladimirTrump on Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VladimirTrump

Post by VladimirTrump »

Reminder. Please, use the Google spreadsheet I posted to understand where you will draft in the amateur draft.

To understand this, find your place in the initial draft. That correlates with 1950. Then look at 1951 to understand where you'll draft.

If you are picking 4th in the initial draft I believe that you will pick 13th in the amateur draft.
Johngarm70u

Post by Johngarm70u »

VladimirTrump wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:41 pm Reminder. Please, use the Google spreadsheet I posted to understand where you will draft in the amateur draft.

Just so I am clear. We are using the relief pitcher order to determine which team you are? So in the scenario San Diego is team #1 and will have the 1st pick in the first amateur draft held at the end of the season?
VladimirTrump

Post by VladimirTrump »

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Team drafting one in the initial draft will draft 16 in the amateur draft.

Would be a bit unfair if they got the first pick in both drafts 😆
dtv

Re: City Preference

Post by dtv »

I'd like to switch to Chicago (AL).
Johngarm70u

Post by Johngarm70u »

Ahhhhhh gotcha

Return to “Branch Rickey League”