Dont know what happened but

Discussions for the Marcus Allen Football League.

Moderator: Brutalkid

ShowTime

Dont know what happened but

Post by ShowTime »

I think something was wrong with yesterday after the pitt game i had lewis went 72 in OT for the win he was at 75% condition i set my roster for pandas game and he never played they dropped his stam to 34 he wasnt injured and last i seen before game he was at 86%. It cost me the game cause my settings where set with him in i would of went no shotgun if i knew he wasnt going to play. I want a regame!! or explanation to the screw job i got costing me a sot at the division.
Classics

Re: Dont know what happened but

Post by Classics »

Maybe I'm missing something. I see no Lewis Went on your roster. No #72. Went back 3 games see no mention of him. ?????
tigershm1977

Post by tigershm1977 »

i see a Lincoln Lewis, and he had 23 targets no wonder he didnt play thats a butt load, conditioning doesnt update till all the games are over did u look before OT ran
New England Whisperers
MAFL
384-192
18 DC
5 CC
3 SC
and a partridge in a pear tree
ShowTime

Post by ShowTime »

I looked before after and 3am in morning i was setting up roster for san fran he showed 86% i think maybe 84% but game day it dropped too 34%.He won the game vs pitts on a 72 yrd screen play to classics. My other league i am in said there was a site down or something that night idk they need to keep this running clean.Just fustrating when i get on wonder why he didnt catch a pass in 2 qtrs. looked them over and seen he came in with34% condition and no injury.
lawnmower

Post by lawnmower »

I had that happen once with Billy Ronzani after he had a ton of targets. Couldn't figure out why, but I assumed maybe he was just "worn out," which didn't make sense because that never happens in real life. Michael Thomas would play like every other week in that case.
tigershm1977

Post by tigershm1977 »

They will play if you put your conditioning substitution settings down to 30% but they won't play the very good level.
New England Whisperers
MAFL
384-192
18 DC
5 CC
3 SC
and a partridge in a pear tree

Return to “Marcus Allen Football League”