A miracle in LA

Discussions for the Bob Horner League.

Moderator: Hamilton2

tworoosters

A miracle in LA

Post by tworoosters »

The Los Angeles MIracles are ecstatic to announce that Al Delahanty has completed his conversion from LF to CF in the minors.

This almost impossible to achieve positional change only took Al 131 games, a miraculous conversion of just over 15%. It's truly incredible that a player with only B+ range could handle the huge difference between LF & CF in (just) less than a full season so thanks once again to ABE for his brilliant minor league position change logic
dirtdevil

Re: A miracle in LA

Post by dirtdevil »

I have a guy on pace to do it in 144 games, so 131 is......not as bad? :lol: :lol:
tworoosters

Post by tworoosters »

Misery loves company, the minor league positional change has always been broken
Hamilton2

Post by Hamilton2 »

I just don't ever look. I set it and forget it. If they convert, great. If not, I'll just do it in the majors.
Johngarm70u

Post by Johngarm70u »

Only position I watch like a crackhead is converting someone to a catcher. I literally feel my mood changing if it works out or doesn't. Maybe it shouldn't but there it is....
dirtdevil

Post by dirtdevil »

I don’t know I’ve ever successfully converted anyone to C. Which is pretty dumb, given thati5 happens all the time.
tworoosters

Post by tworoosters »

dirtdevil wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:18 am I don’t know I’ve ever successfully converted anyone to C. Which is pretty dumb, given thati5 happens all the time.
Haven't tried since I came back to the BoHo but I've converted probably half a dozen over the years
lordlau1

Post by lordlau1 »

I think it's fixed, I converted 6 guys in 3 leagues last year...

Return to “Bob Horner League”