Where to go with this team?

Ask for or give help with trade offers, coach point distribution, draftee rankings, or anything else specific to team strategy.
WillyD

Re: Where to go with this team?

Post by WillyD »

Covid is completely fake. A PsyOp. It's a cover story for the economy being intentionally crashed (it had to crash soon anyways), but this way they blame gets pinned on a fake virus they can't even isolate in a lab. The CDC and WHO own numbers prove that it was a made up event. A virus so deadly you need a test just to know if you have it! LOL, your children have a higher chance of getting hit by lightning than dying from this thing.

I got news for you, most of those jobs aren't coming back, because we're already in a depression, but the economic numbers won't come out to prove that until later in the year, or next year. When the housing market crashes, then you'll know for sure. It's a chain reaction they created when they shut down the economy. It could take 10 years for us to recover assuming they left everything alone, but they won't. They plan on making this much more painful, and this is just the start. SimD is going to have a tough time like the rest of the small businesses they are trying to crush.
MDorf

Post by MDorf »

WillyD wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:19 pm Covid is completely fake.
Wow, that is good news. I will let my friend who is currently incapacitated know.
WillyD

Post by WillyD »

MDorf wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:06 pm
WillyD wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:19 pm Covid is completely fake.
Wow, that is good news. I will let my friend who is currently incapacitated know.
Sorry your friend is sick, but all he knows is he's sick, and that some doctor say he tested positive. Just because your friend took a test that can only identify antibodies that are produced by your body if you have a cold or flu (or were dumb enough to take a flu shot) doesn't mean he has the dreaded Covid. It has not been isolated, so any test you take is meaningless. Look up Germ vs. Exosome theory. It's not even a settled science.

There are millions of people that are sick from many different things. These people are the ones at risk from any respiratory issue. Flu and pneumonia kill so many sick elderly people. More people die of the flu every year. Covid has a 99.96% cure rate And every test taken increases that cure rate daily. 94% of those alleged Covid Deaths were mis-labeled, because they had on average 2.6 comorbidities that actually killed them.

In summary, it's a lie. Sorry you haven't figured it out yet. Millions of people around the world have despite the main stream propaganda effort of the world's rulers. Stop listening to your te-lie-vision, and start investigating the facts for yourself. You got caught up thru fear, and mis-placing your trust in Scientist who are literally making millions of dollars off of this BS.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We aren't doing this here. Topic locked.
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.

Return to “Baseball Team, Draft and Trade Help”