Trade/change penalty from ABE. Tooooo extreme!!

Owner to Owner help and advice
danno38852

Trade/change penalty from ABE. Tooooo extreme!!

Post by danno38852 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:31 pm

My team Oakland in the Vince Coleman League (sorry not good at linking) goes 7-15 many losses against lower tier teams . This started after I made a trade that should have helped my team. Prior to this I was in 1st place. I made 1 more 6 days later and the decline got worse. I have a mature team and mentoring and leadership didn`t suffer anyway. I`ve dropped from 1st to to 4th and am I game from 5th. I`ve got 5 red letter sp`s and 4 red rp`s. Ages from 26-33. I went from 2nd to 5th in my league in hitting. Any ideas would help. This has happened almost every time I trade in multiple leagues over multiple seasons. Abe penalizes you for making trades. Here`s my team link(Vince Coleman League) . At least it is early in season but these actions deter trading and causes a longer curve to winning . Hmmmmm !! Maybe I answered my own question. Longer curve more season renewals.

WillyD

Re: Trade/change penalty from ABE. Tooooo extreme!!

Post by WillyD » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:50 pm

If you made the trade early in the season, then most likely your team just returned to the mean after a hot start. Most teams can start off hot and be in first place after a month or so. The regular season is a marathon, and the best teams usually finish at the top in the end.

Return to “Baseball Game Questions”